1.5 c cashew nuts
1.5 c walnuts
0.5 c almonds
0.25 c quinoa flakes
0.25c psyllium husk
1 tbspn chia seeds
0.25c cacao powder
0.25c cacao nibs
0.75c puffed millet
1c shredded coconut
0.25c coconut oil
2 tbsp maple syrup
- Roughly chop cashews, walnuts and almonds. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add to nut mix the coconut, chia seeds, quinoa flakes, cacao powder, buckwheat, psyllium husk, lupin, flax seed, puffed millet, coconut oil, maple syrup.
- Roast mixture for 10-15min in a moderate (180°C) oven.
- Remove from oven and leave cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, fold through puffed millet and flax seeds.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Enjoy on top of your favourite yoghurt!