2 Zucchini, grated
1⁄2 Cup Almond Meal
1⁄2 Cup Coconut flour
1 Tsp Baking powder
1 Tsp Baking soda
¼ cup of lupin (optional)
1 tbsp of flax seeds
1/3 cup Australian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 and line your bread tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine oil, egg and zucchini as well as parmesan if using it.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and stir through until well combined.
- Pour mixture into bread tin and bake for 45-50 minutes on 170°C until cooked through and golden brown.
- Once cooked, leave to cool before slicing, cut into individual portions and freeze for those mornings when dippy soldiers or Shakshuka are on the menu J