- 300g (3 cups) almond meal
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder or ½ tsp bicarb soda
- 4 eggs
- 60ml olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 200g chopped strawberries
- 2 passionf ruits, drained of excess
- Preheat the oven to 170°C and line muffin tins.
- Combine the almond meal, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl, sifting the baking powder if it is in clumps.
- Add the honey, oil and eggs to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Gently fold in the strawberries and passion fruit being careful not to squash the strawberries if they are very ripe.
- Bake for 35-40mins until golden or a skewer is extracted clean.